It will save you a lot of time if you read through the following known issues as the fixes are very easy and documented on this site:
- If you are getting a message The application could not be installed because the installer file is damaged. Try obtaining a new installer from the application author then it is more than likely that a virus checker is intercepting the installation process and causing problems. You will need to turn your anti-virus (and, to be on the safe side, Firewall) off - i.e. stop it carrying out background checking. On some occasions we have even found that such software tells you that it is turned off but it is only really turned off after you have restarted your computer.
- If you click the install badge and within a second or two it tells you to Try Again then you need to do a two-stage install using the instructions here
- If you click the install badge and you get Sorry an error has occurred. This application cannot be installed because this installer has been misconfigured. Please contact the application installer for assistance then you have an old version of our software installed which you need to remove before installing the new version. Click here for instructions on how to do that.
- If you keep using the correct activation details but they are not being accepted then it could be that your database is corrupted so click here to find out how to re-install it (do not try and use Windows Add/Remove Programs as it will not solve your problem).
- If you appear to have successfully activated the software but you can still only see the small number of evaluation questions then your database is corrupted so click here to find out how to re-install it (do not try and use Windows Add/Remove Programs as it will not solve your problem).
- If you successfully install the software but there are no subjects displayed then this is due to a problem with updating your software from a previous year's version. You will need to reinstall the database click here to find out how to re-install it (do not try and use Windows Add/Remove Programs as it will not solve your problem).
- If none of these solve your problem then complete the form below and we will be in touch.